Samwalski Posted July 13, 2017 Share Posted July 13, 2017 is Kaly even a girl or just some little kid no one knows. Everyone is still waiting for the day kaly gets a mic she says she's a girl but there's no proof. exactly Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5155-kaly-this-goes-to-you/page/2/#findComment-34851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted July 13, 2017 Share Posted July 13, 2017 I had a mic before but it broke. I never decided to buy another one for multiple reasons. I always explain why I dont get another one to people who ask me about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5155-kaly-this-goes-to-you/page/2/#findComment-34853 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Samwalski Posted July 13, 2017 Share Posted July 13, 2017 I had a mic before but it broke. I never decided to buy another one for multiple reasons. I always explain why I dont get another one to people who ask me about it. Yes we know mumther. Do not worry. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5155-kaly-this-goes-to-you/page/2/#findComment-34854 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now