FPS / Performance Results [Massive Amount of Pics]

TitsRP

So I know the FPS and performance of the server has been pretty shit lately so I took the liberty to find out why. 

Note, that all pictures taken were with a full server (44 bots + me) along with all scripts besides custom job playermodels and atlaschat unless specified otherwise

With meth (keep in mind, this is if there was 1 player making meth)

gpOs9wP.jpg

Without meth

JOGGEdb.jpg

With one ore miner, hacking away

FVmqS8M.jpg

Without any ore

gEoJGcy.jpg

With 7 Chess / Checkers boards

xmvQq9i.jpg

Without the chess / checker boards

Q5trthv.jpg

This is for the people who say having a lot of players kill the FPS. Here is picture with 1 player (me)

xIzHMwA.jpg

Full server

d1CB0Qg.jpg

A picture with 2 ore miners, 2 meth makers and chess and checker boards

iURRrvb.jpg

All of it removed

9bge53z.jpg

Some addons used here, must not have proper garbage cleanup. This caused a memory leak after doing the full on test leaving me at 85 FPS instead of 100 - 110 in this area

DgZQsba.jpg

With less intensive meth addon, with 3 people making meth (no one on the server but me)

dn5Dmeu.jpg

With no meth (no players except me)

QiQBhMa.jpg

So the question is, what do I do? Well, this is just here to have proof of these addons issues if they end up being removed / changed. I just have to look for more light weight money making addons since these are the real killers. I tried doing a lot of other tests before this. I removed all scripts and not addons and got around a 10 FPS boost. Then I tried removing all addons and not scripts and got around the same results. So with all of the addons in the sever + full players, it can be anywhere from a 20 - 30 FPS frop from my usual 140 - 180 FPS. I hope this thread was informative.

Also, one more thing. If the meth / ore addon is swapped out for something else, its for the best since they also have a ton of entity counts. Which means more physic crashes / ect. The chess and checkers will not go away, I will just move them into a private area to prevent people from getting their FPS killed like a snake being slammed against the concrete.