DMG Values

Spikee

I will attempt to compile a list for you. But it may take a while since there are a lot of weapons in game

Damage doesnt equal best, it would work better if he tested them out himself, as therre more factors such as reload speed, fire rate, etc etc.

I will attempt to compile a list for you. But it may take a while since there are a lot of weapons in game

Damage doesnt equal best, it would work better if he tested them out himself, as therre more factors such as reload speed, fire rate, etc etc.

But would it not be nice to have a thread with all the weapons, their classifications, damage amount, price, and recoil.

Itd great for people who play gundealer

But would it not be nice to have a thread with all the weapons, their classifications, damage amount, price, and recoil.

I mean weapons already have stats if you look at them, you just have to look through a lot of them to compile it lol

I mean weapons already have stats if you look at them, you just have to look through a lot of them to compile it lol

Yup. I've got at least one of almost every standard weapon. So today when I get on I'm gonna start compiling the list.