New Update-What do you think?

Moist Chicken

What do you think  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Bad
    • Good
    • Dosn't Really Affect Me(Dont Care)

So I came on today to find everything completely changed. Sure the new logs are really amazing but for everything else, I believe it really is a lot to take in and get used to especially with the new bitminers and stuff. Along with that, I personally don't like the autorespawn because I would have a lot of fun ragdolling my model and falling off places to mess around with my friends. I also don't enjoy the new player icon when you look at a person, as you can't see their HP or Job(unless you press Tab) which can make it harder to decide certain things.

This is what I think, what do you think?

So I came on today to find everything completely changed. Sure the new logs are really amazing but for everything else, I believe it really is a lot to take in and get used to especially with the new bitminers and stuff. Along with that, I personally don't like the autorespawn because I would have a lot of fun ragdolling my model and falling off places to mess around with my friends. I also don't enjoy the new player icon when you look at a person, as you can't see their HP or Job(unless you press Tab) which can make it harder to decide certain things.

This is what I think, what do you think?

it lost me 7m and completely fucked my CCs and the bitminers are fucking awful. this update is the worst thing to happen to the server in a while.

• Sad 1

Gnome it's day one of the changes. Instead of just bitching about it, report it to Sugar in a civil manner. New content will always have bugs and bug fixes shortly after. 

But acting like an asshole is going to make you be treated like an asshole...

Haven't been on yet, I'm interested in the changes as I think they are going to be nice in the long run after tweaks are done to them

Gnome it's day one of the changes. Instead of just bitching about it, report it to Sugar in a civil manner. New content will always have bugs and bug fixes shortly after. 

But acting like an asshole is going to make you be treated like an asshole...

Haven't been on yet, I'm interested in the changes as I think they are going to be nice in the long run after tweaks are done to them

How about actually releasing the update when its ready instead of pushing out a half finished mess that loses everyone a ton of money and fucks shit up?

Yea Monoxide, decent sized update. 

And Gnome... show me any game that releases new content and doesn't have bug fixes shortly after. I mean fuck, show me a new released game that doesn't have day 1 bug fixes. 

Quit with the negativity, shit... it's a one man coding crew for s server that's fucking free to you.