Owle | CSGORumble.com Posted August 29, 2015 Share Posted August 29, 2015 Hey, I am an avid fan of the server and me and a couple of friends were messing around one day and got banned. I really enjoyed the server and am asking forgiveness from the people i bothered during my crime commiting spree, since i was on the server i learned how to play properly and again would love to be added back. Thanks, Owle. :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/490-unban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted August 29, 2015 Share Posted August 29, 2015 "Avid Fans" wouldn't walk into a crowd of people and execution style RDM all of them after you were warned for raiding Bank Vault with no advert. Next time, think about your actions before carrying them out. I have had issues with you before (breaking NLR while I raided you) and I advise you serve out your ban like a good person and read the rules over again. Plus, it was only a day for you (RDM and D/C, your friend TeNad got longer with RDM x2 and D/C) so you should be good to return later tonight. Thank you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/490-unban-appeal/#findComment-2222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Owle | CSGORumble.com Posted August 29, 2015 Author Share Posted August 29, 2015 Thanks Man!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/490-unban-appeal/#findComment-2223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TeNad | CSGORumble.com Posted August 29, 2015 Share Posted August 29, 2015 I was also an avid fan of this server and I made mistakes. I hope you can find it to unban me as well. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/490-unban-appeal/#findComment-2224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now