Evidence That I Did not Admin Abuse

Tazzy

Bug

Description: Someone reported being cuffed randomly by another person. I Then bring him to a sit to and check the logs to see who did it. Once I input the person's name that was cuffed it shows the officer who cuffed a completely different person.

How to reproduce: Go into cuffing category in /dlogs an input the name of the person that was cuffed.

Priority: Medium 

This is the link of the person who reported me for admin abuse. https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5213&pid=33379#pid33379

The logs either decieved me into thinking it was him or he did it and it changed the player's name that was cuffed. I'm just saying that I would not falsely ban someone for no reason when its like my 4th day being a t-mod. 

Here is the link for video evidence of the bug. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um03ud1CXrA&feature=youtu.be

I've had sits where people say the logs are wrong... but i usually just assume that they are lying to avoid punishment. it's possible that  logs might glitch everyone once in awhile.

Shout out to my CC in tha vid

It's never happened to me once. So I dont know why its doing it for taz

It works most of the time for me aswell i dont know why it happened yesterday and today aswell

Dlogs is strange and is hacked together really bad. Whats holding it together is only a few threads of string. For the new update there will be a new logging system so I apologize for any weird stuff that happens. I honestly don't know why that would happen haha

Dlogs is strange and is hacked together really bad. Whats holding it together is only a few threads of string. For the new update there will be a new logging system so I apologize for any weird stuff that happens. I honestly don't know why that would happen haha

No problem dude I know you're working hard so just take your time with the new map and updates :D