Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 so when was the last crash? has it happened since these tests? No it hasn't crashed since it was "fixed". But only time will tell. I am gonna let it run normally for 3 days. If it doesn't crash then I will confirm it as fixed well that's good to hear Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/4/#findComment-29870 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 so when was the last crash? has it happened since these tests? No it hasn't crashed since it was "fixed". But only time will tell. I am gonna let it run normally for 3 days. If it doesn't crash then I will confirm it as fixed GG Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/4/#findComment-29873 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 28, 2017 Share Posted May 28, 2017 It's fixed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/4/#findComment-30176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now