Zoosh Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 I agree, I was planning on getting models. But now i dont know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 I think it's the prop that's always there in the engine room it says No Owner and admins can't delete it it's starting to stay there after crashes and restarts or somethin. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29578 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 Its just a perma prop, thats why it say's no owner. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 24, 2017 Author Share Posted May 24, 2017 Bumping this thread for people who are new to server crashes Still don't know what causes them. if you're not keen on the crashes, don't play until they are somehow fixed within the next 93 years Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Bumping this thread for people who are new to server crashes Still don't know what causes them. if you're not keen on the crashes, don't play until they are somehow fixed within the next 93 years Just 9 more seasons morty. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Officer Pringle {1H-181} Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Posted by: kysgamingtester - 36 minutes ago - Replies (2) There is an exploit that any user can use and crash your server in less than 20 seconds. No commands needed or hacks at all. It is the problem with ur +menu, I won't obviously say how. I tried PMing the owner but I can't, so if the owner would add me on steam or PM me here privately, I can show him how. ***THIS IS NOT ME ITS JUST ON ANOTHER FORUM*** Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 24, 2017 Author Share Posted May 24, 2017 This exploit kysgamingtester was talking about has been fixed. If this was the source of the crashes all along then he will be rewarded Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kysgamingtester Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Never went on TitsRP, my friend knows what I do as a hobby sometimes and told me that this server has been having some crashing issues. I looked into it and wasn't the minor issues that a lot of the mini servers have. I tried all possible solutions and exploits to crash, and none worked. I was on the last one which I knew was going to work, because of what I had seen from 10 seconds into logging onto the server, but thought it wouldn't be that. Turned out it was and I tested it 3 diff times and it was the problem. Glad to have helped Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 so when was the last crash? has it happened since these tests? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29862 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 24, 2017 Author Share Posted May 24, 2017 so when was the last crash? has it happened since these tests? No it hasn't crashed since it was "fixed". But only time will tell. I am gonna let it run normally for 3 days. If it doesn't crash then I will confirm it as fixed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4525-server-crashes/page/3/#findComment-29869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now