Revolting and NLR

Golden Pup

How is it an advantage over police to enforce the standard procedures regarding a raid of the pd? Everything I'm saying is moot when the shooting begins, one could argue that if the revolter shoots first the nlr is no longer there unless the cop travels directly back to the location they died prior to being shot, but again.. its like you're not reading or you just want to argue. I shouldn't have to play around "what if someone is going to break the rules", I should be able to play and have the rules clearly outlined so that if someone puts themself in the wrong, I can have an outside party resolve it and resume playing instead of having to constantly tapdance around what ifs that should have nothing to do with roleplay and more to do with someone elses shortcomings ruining gameplay

Get over yourself :^)

How is it an advantage over police to enforce the standard procedures regarding a raid of the pd? Everything I'm saying is moot when the shooting begins, one could argue that if the revolter shoots first the nlr is no longer there unless the cop travels directly back to the location they died prior to being shot, but again.. its like you're not reading or you just want to argue. I shouldn't have to play around "what if someone is going to break the rules", I should be able to play and have the rules clearly outlined so that if someone puts themself in the wrong, I can have an outside party resolve it and resume playing instead of having to constantly tapdance around what ifs that should have nothing to do with roleplay and more to do with someone elses shortcomings ruining gameplay

Get over yourself :^)

If you read what I wrote instead of selectively seeing what you want to out of my posts you would understand that I JUST said that they can't go back. I JUST said that in most cases, the revolters shoot first and either way are KOS regardless if you start a new life. as soon as you see them they are KOS. It's ALREADY in the rules, so nothing needs to be added. what I'm saying is that if someone is already breaking rules, adding more rules isn't going to stop that because it already exists. If you can't handle people breaking rules then don't fucking play because people are going to do it even if everything is against the rules. that's life. you're right, we SHOULDN'T have to work our way around a million obstacles to have a good experience but we do because that's how the world works. so get the fuck over it.

The idea is if the revolters are surrounding the PD and kill an officer, the officer should not run back to the PD

if you call pd raid they can't so what's the issue?

It's like you want the equivalent of calling pd raid on the whole city (or at least main street). I'm saying no, it's fine how it is. besides if you are revolting you want to kill cops right? cops coming back means more targets to shoot like I don't get what you want

I was just asking for the rules to be revised slightly so the "nlr only applies on raids" meme can die

it already is detailed enough to prove that meme wrong

I think ... that typing "nlr only applies in raids" should automatically kick you from the server. ...

+1