Two White Crocs Posted May 1, 2017 Share Posted May 1, 2017 hecko Ladies & Gents! This is the beginning of a series that I am starting to help new players out. I aim to teach them all the "confusing" aspects of this server, as well as cover updates that are worth explaining. In this first volume I will be showing off our drug system. Disclaimer You can hear my little sister getting in trouble in the end of the video, pay no mind. [video=youtube] 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4307-guide-how-to-make-and-sell-processed-drugs/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 1, 2017 Share Posted May 1, 2017 +1 for owner Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4307-guide-how-to-make-and-sell-processed-drugs/#findComment-27850 Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoscher Posted May 1, 2017 Share Posted May 1, 2017 God damm I never knew about this. Great informative video Pharyan! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4307-guide-how-to-make-and-sell-processed-drugs/#findComment-27856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheldon J. Plankton Posted May 1, 2017 Share Posted May 1, 2017 Great video and as Pippy said, +1 for owner Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4307-guide-how-to-make-and-sell-processed-drugs/#findComment-27858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 1, 2017 Share Posted May 1, 2017 Great video! Please do meth next. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4307-guide-how-to-make-and-sell-processed-drugs/#findComment-27867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now