Jump to content

Recording your gameplay improves your experience


Recommended Posts

Ok so on the MOTD we obviously recommend you record your gameplay due to the fact the we can't see exactly where you are through the logs. The logs don't help us when it comes to positioning. I recommend OBS due to the fact that it's free and easy to set up. Not only should people who aren't staff record but people who are staff should record, Prove that you didn't break rules instead of trying to ensure people you didn't saying oh im staff this.

 

 

Other reasons to record to have memories, maybe make a youtube channel, maybe just to show your friends some gameplay and try to join you, who knows. So idk what to call myself right now, before I became staff I referred to myself as the Vip mod or whatever because i would try my best to stop rdmers and prop blockers at night when no staff were online, Then I became staff and I'm currently not. I want everyone to have the best experience possible on the server I call home, Titsrp.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...