Civil Protection Basing

Dindu Nuffin

With the new recent update, we were given a variety of fixed things and a couple of added rules. Apparently, Cp can base. Of course, with limited entities. I have made this discussion about, is this really a good idea?

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea of diversity and it changes things up from other servers, but this does open up a huge window for abusers and exploiters. Especially, with the fact that they have the power to warrant and arrest. 

Now, this isn't a large deal. I just want to see what other people think about this.

(Also i don't make many posts on the forums, i thought this might be okay to address)

Could you elaborate on opening up windows for abusers and exploiters?  With the power to warrant and arrest, all that they can do that I can think of is arrest/attempt to arrest through warranting and raiding someone for breaking the law. Anything else beyond that realm is probably failrp

With the new recent update, we were given a variety of fixed things and a couple of added rules. Apparently, Cp can base. Of course, with limited entities. I have made this discussion about, is this really a good idea?

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea of diversity and it changes things up from other servers, but this does open up a huge window for abusers and exploiters. Especially, with the fact that they have the power to warrant and arrest. 

Now, this isn't a large deal. I just want to see what other people think about this.

(Also i don't make many posts on the forums, i thought this might be okay to address)

i'm not sure what you mean by opening windows to abuse. however i think that there is no point in cp's basing. their job is literally to enforce laws they are not going to do that from inside their base, and getting the base you want is already hard enough why let cp's own doors they are never going to use? in my opinion cp's owning bases is stupid and makes it harder for other people who are actually need to base(farming, weap mods, ect). idk if anyone will agree with me but i'm +1 to remove cp's owning bases

I actually don't like the idea of CP being able to base in general. They have the ability to baton rush you and send you to prison if you raid them.

I kinda both agree and disagree with this. Baton rushing is a pain in the ass, but since Titsrp is a casual server the method is allowed nonetheless. However, before the rule changed, mayor was never able to really leave his office(according to some staff) which means you spend your entire time as mayor in a small ass room that's easily raided with 2 C4 due to the overall crampiness of PD. The rule change now means that mayor can make his office somewhere else, and opens up new interesting rp opportunity. Imagine a PD fortress in Industrial. Wouldn't that be cool as heck? This is just my opinion on the matter, but overall I'm quite pleased with this new update.

Gang update hype!

I like the idea of CP being able to base with restricted entities.

They're able to base which is cool and all, but without printers or processors they don't have much of a use outside of farming bitminers. This makes basing something you can do, but it isn't very beneficial.

In addition, if there's a mayor online they can fire you for being in your base and not out enforcing laws.

I have some fucking insane ideas for the mayor that I'll post in the suggestions thread that stem from this.

I actually don't like the idea of CP being able to base in general. They have the ability to baton rush you and send you to prison if you raid them.

I kinda both agree and disagree with this. Baton rushing is a pain in the ass, but since Titsrp is a casual server the method is allowed nonetheless. However, before the rule changed, mayor was never able to really leave his office(according to some staff) which means you spend your entire time as mayor in a small ass room that's easily raided with 2 C4 due to the overall crampiness of PD. The rule change now means that mayor can make his office somewhere else, and opens up new interesting rp opportunity. Imagine a PD fortress in Industrial. Wouldn't that be cool as heck? This is just my opinion on the matter, but overall I'm quite pleased with this new update.

Gang update hype!

The Mayor was allowed to leave his office anytime he wants. He/she/it needs to worry about revolters and rdmers. 

The idea of having the Mayor being able to base is much more better than CP in general. Mayor has a good reason to base somewhere, just like you said before "entire time as mayor in a small ass room that's easily raided with 2 c4" while CP are just a waste of space when basing. 

The whole point of basing on TitsRP imo is to farm money.  Rarely anyone on the server actually base just for the LULZ and XDDD DAS MY FRIEND AND WE ARE TOGETHER HEHEHEHE. Being limited on entitiles is fine, but I like the idea of Mayor is allowed to based ONLY, rather than the whole CP department.

There really isn't a point to allow CP to base but it beats working your way around that horrid PD. I think a lot of cool scenarios can come out of PD "basing" but at the same time there is no point to do so. Although, they can use bitminers if you didn't already know that so it's a bit more income for the PD in general. I am more for it than against it.

Also I just thought, you know that building next to the PD that is like 3 stories high? Why not take over that portion that way you have a lot more space than just the 3 room PD.

• Like 1