Anyone who doesn't believe I have changed

earl

I have apologized PERSONALLY (in PM's) to anyone and have refunded anyone I scammed. I followed rules the whole few months I didn't use this account. I have been a good boy. Also, check out thee +1 I have gotten in a day by some of the most trusted people(thx btw) I just want another chance. If I get a positive rep, will people forgive me? Going from -9 to -3 in a day. Of course I have changed. I also request that you guys do not give -1's on my past actions for mod applications, that was such a long time ago. Please. If you have ANY concerns about me or my past actions, I haven't refunded, etc. Go ahead and PM me. I am willing to give back. <3

Mi cara ( 4 ) - Last updated 2 hours ago

Positive (+1): He has really changed

Gnome ( 0 ) - Last updated 3 hours ago

Positive (+1): the biggest earl

Kappa Karma ( 1 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 04:00 AM

Positive (+1): I'll make this -5 smile.png) Seems to have changed

ZeshTheDoge ( 5 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 03:57 AM

Positive (+1): Seems legit

Steve Harvey ( 23 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 03:54 AM

Positive (+1): Learned from their mistakes

TheCryptozz ( 35 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 03:44 AM

Positive (+1): Learned from their mistakes...

• Sad 1

Honestly, the more threads and the more times you bring this story up here (on the forums).  The more I want to bash my head into a mirror.

Sorry man. I just don't want any beef with anyone. I want everything to be cool. I am cleaning up my act.

damn if you took the steps to refund everyone and changed your ways i give you kudos to that i believed you have changed

Thanks man. Only a few people believe me but I want to be a good boy now

Honestly, the more threads and the more times you bring this story up here (on the forums).  The more I want to bash my head into a mirror.

Sorry man. I just don't want any beef with anyone. I want everything to be cool. I am cleaning up my act.

damn if you took the steps to refund everyone and changed your ways i give you kudos to that i believed you have changed

Thanks man. Only a few people believe me but I want to be a good boy now

eh we all have had our problems in the past

I mean I am not trying to start beef with anyone, but seeing three threads about, "Guys, I am sorry.. Please forgive me:D" It's just getting a little to out of hand.  Just prove to us ingame over time rather than make 10 threads about it.

I mean I am not trying to start beef with anyone, but seeing three threads about, "Guys, I am sorry.. Please forgive me:D" It's just getting a little to out of hand.  Just prove to us ingame over time rather than make 10 threads about it.

I have been ingame the past few months. Not on this account, but the other account I had no problems on. I got on the server from this account and was good. I have been showing you guys ingame since I was demoted from staff.

I have apologized PERSONALLY (in PM's) to anyone and have refunded anyone I scammed. I followed rules the whole few months I didn't use this account. I have been a good boy. Also, check out thee +1 I have gotten in a day by some of the most trusted people(thx btw) I just want another chance. If I get a positive rep, will people forgive me? Going from -9 to -3 in a day. Of course I have changed. I also request that you guys do not give -1's on my past actions for mod applications, that was such a long time ago. Please. If you have ANY concerns about me or my past actions, I haven't refunded, etc. Go ahead and PM me. I am willing to give back. <3

So you ask for +1's... then get them. and now you are saying that this means you've changed?

• Like 1

So you ask for +1's... then get them. and now you are saying that this means you've changed?

I don't ask for +1's lmao

And you just lied to bring my rep down. I micspam, you can kill me for that. Easy solution. I dont minge anymore. I do RP, otherwise I would have been banned for NITRP.