[Suggestion] Cops + Battering Ram

Very Big Peen

Last night I ran into some problems with the police that were somewhat annoying.

I had built a megabase as a King, and turned it into a big bank for people to store illegals for free. 

I spent a good hour or two just setting it up (I'm not that great of a builder).

Of course, the cops would hear printers so they'd warrant it and try to get in. I don't really have a problem with that, except when this happens:

http://imgur.com/a/iMUGx

I witnessed one cop running around knocking down every single exterior wall of my megabase just for shits and giggles.

Luckily for me, I had it all saved as a dupe so I easily respawned all of it, but what if this were a non-VIP that had spent hours of work setting all that up, only to have it all knocked down in seconds by a cop?

Of course I requested a sit, but the moderator explained that there was unfortunately no rule prohibiting what the cop had done, so he was let free without any kind of warning.

My little suggestion is that there should be a rule only allowing cops to battering ram whatever is NECESSARY to get to illegals. They shouldn't be able to battering ram props that are obviously not hiding anything, such as exterior walls like that.

Oh, and also, house alarms can't be put onto doors by regular users for some reason (it might also be VIP's only that don't have permission, not sure). Any time I wanted to put an alarm on my door I'd have to call a moderator over to do it for me. They told me to mention that on here.

Thank you for reading <3