Fidel Cashflow Posted April 19, 2017 Share Posted April 19, 2017 Your Steam Name: Pippy Your ingame name: Pippy Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262878186/ STEAM_0:0:151306229 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Fagatron http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169921161/ Reasons why you are reporting: So I wander in the street and I come upon Faze Shadow, he's holding my custom weapon while hes on a cc. I go up to him and ask him whos cc is that and he states that it is Fagatron's. I never sold Fagatron the permissions to my custom weapon and im pissed at this cause know someone has some shit I paid real money for. Evidence: https://gyazo.com/bd1eb6ccf11f3f860af900d208f6ad25 https://gyazo.com/66bb5e80c54efced3153631d47df4d11 https://gyazo.com/e1bfeaa8750e5548e3b8b284914442f3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4178-custom-weapon-scam/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted April 19, 2017 Author Share Posted April 19, 2017 I can barely read this one https://gyazo.com/e1bfeaa8750e5548e3b8b284914442f3 but i think its says his name and job name, am i right? The name is Faze Shadow and the job is Admeme on Duty, and it is not Gnomes cc it is someone impersonating it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4178-custom-weapon-scam/#findComment-26764 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted April 19, 2017 Share Posted April 19, 2017 I put it on the wrong class, turns out there are 2 "Admeme On Duty", sorry about that! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4178-custom-weapon-scam/#findComment-26765 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts