Single ready to mingle ;)

amfaufar

Exploit 

Description: In the general buyer, if weapons that are the exact same in amount and weapon (example Ak-47 single amount 4 and Ak-47 shipment amount 4), shipments sell for more if they are shipments rather than single. So basically turning it into shipment with /makeshipment gets you way more money than selling single.

How to reproduce: Get any weapon of any number in a single, try to sell it, than get the exact same amount and exact weapon but turn it into shipment, and try to sell it, and it sells for more. Processors are an example of a way to get singles.

Priority: Extremely Low

oml I thought u was gonna post some dramatic thing about how your gf left you or some shit but nah I click the post and get this lmfao... I would put this to high because the server now knows about it and everybody gonna be tryna do it

I'm also single so if u wanna meet up sometime ;)

oml I thought u was gonna post some dramatic thing about how your gf left you or some shit but nah I click the post and get this lmfao... I would put this to high because the server now knows about it and everybody gonna be tryna do it

I'm also single so if u wanna meet up sometime ;)

Gay