[Quad0] Banned a friend of mine permanently

Swaggy Potato

My friend (2litcantcalmdown) and I (Swaggy Potato) have recently found this server and it seemed like one of the best and most unique servers here currently. We were playing at around 12pm - 1am then VIP events were occurring. Both of us were hyped and was excited when my friend was picked as the "VIP" but, for some weird reason he was spawned out side of the map, everyone was a little pissed because they couldn't kill him to get the reward. He tried multiple times to ask admins to get him out but no one would so he tried an alternative by typing "kill" in console (he is fairly new to gmod/darkrp) but he was introduced to a odd looking box popping up on his screen when he was out of the map. He claims he was just pressing random things to get out of it but all of the sudden he was banned permanently. The message said "[Quad0] Banning 2litcantcalmdown permanently for Client Integrity Manipulation" we didnt get any recording/screenshots of this box but we are very concerned about playing this server in the future. We hope for this issue to be resolved so it doesnt affect future players.

Screenshot of ban: https://gyazo.com/a965332d43e538fe1a67ccff120e4bf5

Person banned: 2litcantcalmdown

I was confused on whether i should post on ban appeals or bug/exploits