Ideas for the batman job

123 (3)

Due to batman's fists doing very little damage I think there should be an effect that similar to the non lethal guns that the pd has, added to his fist to slow down his targets. Also cuffs he can use that he cant fine anyone with but he can use to drag criminals to the pd with.

Woah!

What is this link? 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=175

I dont know, i feel like the suggestions in there get buried under other people suggestions to be never seen again.  Am I required though to put it in there, i thought general discussions would be fine to put it in?

It won't get buried if its a good suggestion. You are allow to put anything you want in general discussion beside shitpost but Sugar made a suggestion post for a reason so that we can avoid these kind of post.

Woah!

What is this link? 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=175

I dont know, i feel like the suggestions in there get buried under other people suggestions to be never seen again.  Am I required though to put it in there, i thought general discussions would be fine to put it in?

It won't get buried if its a good suggestion. You are allow to put anything you want in general discussion beside shitpost but Sugar made a suggestion post for a reason so that we can avoid these kind of post.

Ok thanks i will put next one in there

I think this is a great idea. But instead of cuffs maybe have batman just tie them up and they have to sit there and try to break out before cops come get them. So after batman ties them up he can have a beacon or something come up on the map where the bad guy is for the cops to come arrest him. This would be almost exactly what he does in the comics and the movies.

I think this is a great idea. But instead of cuffs maybe have batman just tie them up and they have to sit there and try to break out before cops come get them. So after batman ties them up he can have a beacon or something come up on the map where the bad guy is for the cops to come arrest him. This would be almost exactly what he does in the comics and the movies.

yea that sounds like a better idea then mine, it just ties them and leaves them in one place,  if used my handcuffed idea people would probably abuse the job and use him to kidnap people instead of bringing them to the pd so cops can arrest them.

Great idea, it could be improved on though. Stealing Krakens idea, here's an ? 

Batmans ? Fists should knock the criminal out, once he successfully does that he can then take out a rope/ziptie and cuff the unconscious criminal. This should some how alert the PD like how the call for back up system works and they can come and deal with them however they choose.