Amphetamine Cook

xAdept

Bug

Description: When you make a batch of amphetamine, it turns out to be 0% and $0 in profit.

How to reproduce: Make a batch of amphetamine.

Priority: High.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/94979895585952144/F116BE58A4866C65A35813BAF387CF76D1D9243E/

Note: I did everything you're supposed to when making a batch. If I did it wrong, the chemical tank would have exploded. Also, when it says "Bring it to a buyer", the buyer just tells you to go away.

Ok so i have been testing this out today and so far its all fucked up.

So if you completely fill the Chemical Tank on step one (25,000g Aluminum, 100L Cyfluthrin) it is all fine and you can go through and make the meth and it comes out at $0 for 0g

But if you follow the recipe 

Aluminum - 1250g

Cyfluthrin - 11 L

Methylamine - 1 L

Intermediate Acid - 8 L

After doing the Aluminum and Cyfluthrin in step one on the Chemical Tank then when you go to do step two and add 1L of Methylamine the Chemical Tank just blows up when you add 1L. (I tried this 3 times made sure all 3 times it did not get any more then 1L in.)

So basically the entire meth cooking needs to fixed, I think the max you can put into the Chemical Tank should be what the recipe tells you to put in.

Aluminum - 1250g

Cyfluthrin - 11 L

Methylamine - 1 L

Intermediate Acid - 8 L

Since most people will try to follow the recipe and then when they get to step two it just blows up and you lose everything.

This is definitely a high priority since this class is 100% useless right now and just a way for people to waste money then ask for refunds.

The reason why the shit blows up is because of the pressure. Each step you pass, you need to lower the pressure. I did all the steps and when I completed it, it always shows up as 0% with $0.

The reason why the shit blows up is because of the pressure. Each step you pass, you need to lower the pressure. I did all the steps and when I completed it, it always shows up as 0% with $0.

No I had the pressure perfect. For step one you need between 50-100 when it finishes the tank stops and you have time to add the next step before adjusting pressure and starting the tank. I tried it both ways adding the 1L then adjusting pressure or adjusting pressure then adding the 1L.

Both time right after you add the 1L tthe tank blows up. I tried doubling the standard recipe also and the tank still blows up. The only way to make it to the end is to fill it up.

I have now tested with what I can only assume is a new recipe?

Aluminum - 9750g

Cyfluthrin - 68 L

Methylamine - 73 L

Intermediate Acid - 1 L

I do not know if the recipe changes daily. But this is the one I got today.

After following all the steps properly I got 2% at $2,000.

So the recipe worked?

Server just crashed and I got another new recipe.

Aluminum - 2000g

Cyfluthrin - 58 L

Methylamine - 35 L

Intermediate Acid - 1 L

I assume the problem is that some recipes don't work properly.