Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Kιrιтo

Your ingame name: B4nny

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Real_Kirito/

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Testicle (O-Dogg)/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135402370/

Reasons why you are reporting: I am reporting him because I traded him h1z1 items for a perma slot on his cc. He allowed the trade to happened and wished that it happened and was perfectly fine with the trade going through for a slot on his cc. He gives me the perma slot on the cc for about 2-3 days. I leave for dinner/break and when I come back on an hour or two later I have lost access to his cc. I notice that he is online and in-game on Gmod. I confront him and ask him what happened or if it is a misunderstanding. I have not gotten any response from him at all since losing the perma slot on his cc even though I seem him online and in Gmod.

Evidence: I came on earlier in the day and it worked however, when I come on later in the day when I do the cc command (/exde) to become that cc it says it's only for Daddy. Meanwhile I seem him online and in-game on Gmod. Not only that but the suspicious thing is that no response at all even though he is online and in game. I also have evidence of the trade logs and some of the chat logs. 

bb1336f92eefa0612a7ec70e83923236 Gyazo Screenshot of trade

Steam Screenshot of inability to access the cc

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3860-cc-scammingmisunderstanding/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...