Legacy_of_rock Posted March 6, 2017 Share Posted March 6, 2017 hecko, I'm currently away and would really appreciate it if someone could send me the invitation url link so I can connect on my phone to the discord. I need it because I can't get it on my mobile phone and that's all I have. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3709-discord-invitation-url/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mira Posted March 6, 2017 Share Posted March 6, 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3709-discord-invitation-url/#findComment-23242 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 6, 2017 Share Posted March 6, 2017 Next level stupidity right here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3709-discord-invitation-url/#findComment-23243 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Legacy_of_rock Posted March 6, 2017 Author Share Posted March 6, 2017 Next level stupidity right here. Omg im so fucking blind LMFAO i was trying to do it a different way. Plus i never saw that. XD sorry :p Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3709-discord-invitation-url/#findComment-23244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now