Im missing textures

HotShot26

So i got a virus with steam where it keeps spamming my contacts with the link to download the same virus... I needed to stop this so I uninstalled steam. I rejoin the server and I can not see the sidewalks or other small things that do not matter as much. So I looked ta the !help menu and the "Missing textures" tab did not help, there was some thing saying web space is no longer available and it get suggested links witch also did not lead anywhere.

To anyone having the problem all you need to do: 

JUST LOAD COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE

How is this our problem that we need to fix? Go google your question or use yahoo answers.

It is not I just wanted a sugestion but I fixed it

So you decided to post a help call on the forums talking about an issue that none of us cared about, and then found the issue 6 minutes later? Did you even try to find the issue before posting? Nigga if you are going to sign up for staff, I am placing a bet on how long it takes you to get demoted.

So you decided to post a help call on the forums talking about an issue that none of us cared about, and then found the issue 6 minutes later? Did you even try to find the issue before posting? Nigga if you are going to sign up for staff, I am placing a bet on how long it takes you to get demoted.

1) I did try just because I went to see if I can get help does not mean i'm going to stop trying myself

2) I see this as a way for others with the same problem to gain insight on how to fix it for them selves