CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted February 2, 2017 Share Posted February 2, 2017 Your Steam Name: CuddlyKraken Your ingame name: Cuddly Kraken Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53504601 Their Steam Name: Vortex | Chilly❄ Their ingame name: Gunther Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54663858 Their Steam Name: Bestmaplechamp Their ingame name: Bestmaplechamp Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48782493 Reasons why you are reporting: So Gunther and Bestmaplechamp joined the server early in the morning. Gunther became the Bank Heist Leader and Best became the Bank Manager. I thought nothing of it until I went to my back to find them both in my base. Best had spawned the bank and was letting Gunther use the vault breaking crowbar on it to steal the money. So right off the bat that's fail rp, but it gets better. I tried to kill them both but failed. Since it was not a raid and they were inside my base which was open to the public at the time I went back and asked why they were fail rping. They did not reply and continued to fail rp so I killed them. (Keep in mind no staff was on and voteban/kick did not go through). The returned right away and started to build in my base prop blocking to keep me out. (The screenshots I took was after I pasted my dupe so they would stop coming back). In my mind I do not believe I broke nlr since they would have been raiding a public place which is not allowed but if it is decided that I did break nlr I will take my punishment. Sadly I was unable to save my recording of them fail rping since my computer crashed but in the screen shots you can clearly see them propblocking in my base. Gunther kept changes classes after Best changed from Bank Manager to something else. Evidence: All the screenshots are here > http://imgur.com/a/qUxQ3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3392-best-and-gunters-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 2, 2017 Share Posted February 2, 2017 Warned both the players for FailRP... They admitted to the situation, so I took it easy... Closing thread Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3392-best-and-gunters-report/#findComment-20909 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts