xAsher Posted January 24, 2017 Share Posted January 24, 2017 Hey guys, for those of you who do not know I am T-Mod on the server. I just wanted to let you guys know the reason I haven't been on the past few days is because I'm back at my university and the semester has started so the time I have to game will be limited.. I ultimately know that this decline in activity will probably hinder my ability to receive a promotion at the end of my two trial weeks; however, I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't just disappear. I'll probably be on a lot during the weekends if I don't have a ton of work to get done. See you all soon! -Your buddy, xAsher. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted January 24, 2017 Share Posted January 24, 2017 Best of luck. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/#findComment-20391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 25, 2017 Share Posted January 25, 2017 I hope you get hit by a nigger and robbed in Las Vegas. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/#findComment-20413 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted January 25, 2017 Share Posted January 25, 2017 I hope you get hit by a nigger and robbed in Las Vegas. Wtf is wrong with you? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/#findComment-20415 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 25, 2017 Share Posted January 25, 2017 I hope you get hit by a nigger and robbed in Las Vegas. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm autistic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/#findComment-20433 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted January 26, 2017 Share Posted January 26, 2017 I hope you get hit by a nigger and robbed in Las Vegas. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm autistic Really unnecessary lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3327-reason-for-inactivity/#findComment-20447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now