Psychopathic Posted January 13, 2017 Share Posted January 13, 2017 Your Steam Name: Psychopathic Your In Game Name: Ensiferum Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/biohazard551/ Who are you reporting? Thrifteh STEAM_0:0:197627385 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355520498 Reasons why you are reporting? He crashed the server... see video Evidence: Shortly after the second part of the video the server did crash Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3278-reporting-thrifteh/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
wDs. KillerBob The Anal Av Posted January 13, 2017 Share Posted January 13, 2017 I knew I knew I should of stayed on, my apologies there. This is a clear Crasher | NITRP | I won't be on for a few more hours and if any staff who read this agree and Ban the user please post as such. If not I will personally ban him when I get home in an hour or so. Thank you for the post. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3278-reporting-thrifteh/#findComment-20034 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted January 13, 2017 Share Posted January 13, 2017 Thanks for the report, he has been banned! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3278-reporting-thrifteh/#findComment-20039 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts