[LFG] Stemeyone9k Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 And then another corrupt admin! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3197-corrupt-admins/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 This was a joke. He didn't kill anyone and there's no format to this so i'm closing the thread Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3197-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19255 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 Stemeyone9k" timestamp="1483005437"] And then another corrupt admin! Well, I guess me telling people to move out the way is being corrupt then feel free to make an actual staff report @ Report Forum: https://www.titsrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13 Report Template: https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=313 EDIT: By the way, the "mass rdmer" is WantedNearby. I was only saying mass rdmer because he killed me three times as a joke and I was fine with it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3197-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts