New AntiCheat (Quad0)

Gnome

If I have a workshop addon (lenny's/falco) installed but dont actually use it on TitsRP will it still ban me? I heard something about it looking at your gmod files or something or looking more closely than cake. I have those two installed for fucking with crappy seriousrp and pay2win shit servers but I dont want to get banned for simply having them installed as an add on but not actually using them on TitsRP as they are cake detected public shits and giggles cheats that I dont use on TitsRP

yeah, you'll have to delete them to play on here

They are not actually being actively used or activated on TitsRP and they are workshop addons. Do i have to delete the addon or reinstall gmod at all? I think it is massively unfair to ban someone for a hack when they did not actually activate or use any hacks on your server they simply at one point or another used it in any context at all.

Well i unsubbed both and deleted the .gma files manually so if i still get banned ill be sending sugar plenty of copies of bad rats

They are not actually being actively used or activated on TitsRP and they are workshop addons. Do i have to delete the addon or reinstall gmod at all? I think it is massively unfair to ban someone for a hack when they did not actually activate or use any hacks on your server they simply at one point or another used it in any context at all.

Well i unsubbed both and deleted the .gma files manually so if i still get banned ill be sending sugar plenty of copies of bad rats

Hopefully those bad rats will become good rats.

Give me 50 copies of Bad Rats

You don't have to delete them. My anti-cheat does a lot more than just look for disallowed dll files but so far that's what everyone has been banned for so far. (There are only 8 disallowed files because there was a ton to add so I just added the most recent ones I could find)

Having workshop addons of cheats are fine because the server won't let you run them anyway without you bypassing it with some injector but even if you do that it will still catch you