Losing Armor

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

When you're kidnapped it actually kills you and then respawns you when your timer is up. You're never actually moving when you get kidnapped, instead you spectate a ragdoll of yourself and then spawn back when the timer is up. Easily fixable though, I will do that for the next reset

okay so you are telling me when you get kidnapped what it actually does is kill the player then displays a image overlay on the screen to make it black and then applies a text box that says you have been kidnapped and at the same time it checks your position on the map and checks your current playermodel, after it checks those it uses the data found to place the ragdoll you have on at that position. Then it has you spectate the rag doll until the timer runs out, when the timer runs out it checks the ragdolls position on the map then spawns you at that position?

okay so you are telling me when you get kidnapped what it actually does is kill the player then displays a image overlay on the screen to make it black and then applies a text box that says you have been kidnapped and at the same time it checks your position on the map and checks your current playermodel, after it checks those it uses the data found to place the ragdoll you have on at that position. Then it has you spectate the rag doll until the timer runs out, when the timer runs out it checks the ragdolls position on the map then spawns you at that position?

precisely