Beersy Posted December 7, 2016 Share Posted December 7, 2016 hecko guys. So, as probably 0.3 of you remember, I used to be a mod and then I fell off the face of the earth. The long and short of it is: 1. I finally upgraded my GPU so gmod doesent run like a kid with no legs. 2. I finally figured out my issue with first person sounds. Im assuming my moderator status has been stripped, but I should be coming around alot more now and hopefully at some point I can get it back. Im re-downloading all my content packs now. #PhoonIsComingBack PS: Tits, can I have my custom class re-added? Im assuming its not there anymore! THANKS! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3012-and-then-it-happened/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 7, 2016 Share Posted December 7, 2016 I got you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3012-and-then-it-happened/#findComment-18103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts