Conwell Posted December 5, 2016 Share Posted December 5, 2016 Ok so ik its my first day as a T-Mod so please understand that. but I was in a sit and The outcome was to warn the player GhettoButtPlug for RDM, but I guess he logged off right after the sit. When I went to warn him, I accidentally warn the player Lemongrab26. So in doing so i though "maybe I have to use his full name", so I did and I accidentally warned him twice. I was wondering if someone could take the false warns off Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2999-accidental-warn-x2/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 5, 2016 Share Posted December 5, 2016 when you warm someone it shows their steam name, did you check connection logs to see he for sure left? if so i'll get on and remove the warnings for you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2999-accidental-warn-x2/#findComment-18016 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Conwell Posted December 5, 2016 Author Share Posted December 5, 2016 yea he did disconnect, sorry for the late replay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2999-accidental-warn-x2/#findComment-18047 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 6, 2016 Share Posted December 6, 2016 ok, tell me when he's on next time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2999-accidental-warn-x2/#findComment-18051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now