Dathouse Posted December 2, 2016 Share Posted December 2, 2016 My mouse wont work half the time and the fan sounds like A factory. Im gonna be less active for A while when I try to fix it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2982-my-pc-is-dying/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 2, 2016 Share Posted December 2, 2016 Have you tried a different mouse? I can link you some super cheap ones if you dont have one Also, try dusting the fan, it works miracles for me lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2982-my-pc-is-dying/#findComment-17959 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dathouse Posted December 3, 2016 Author Share Posted December 3, 2016 Have you tried a different mouse? I can link you some super cheap ones if you dont have one Also, try dusting the fan, it works miracles for me lol I blew the fan out with a pressurised tank thing and im getting a new mouse and PC at "Winter Holiday" Note: My mouse lasted me 2 years so im not sad about it dying Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2982-my-pc-is-dying/#findComment-17964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now