Canadian Array Posted November 29, 2016 Share Posted November 29, 2016 So I was playing and I wanted to go downtown near the pd to buy a gun but this hazmat guy had blocked the part of the road off to make a "checkpoint" At the time I didnt know there was another way around and I was in a bit of a rush so I was trying to take the fastest route. I (Verbally) warned the hazmat guy 3 times giving him roughly 20 seconds to move. But he still wouldnt let me through so finally I decide to shoot him and kill him. He reports me for rdm and geanie takes the sit, I explain what happen and they said because there was another way around and I didnt have to kill him it was rdm. Which seems totally unfair because I followed the rules, providing 3 verbal warnings and plenty of time to move before I took action. Geanie warned me for rdm which seems false because I killed him after warning him. I was curious if this was indeed a false warn I hope an admin or sugartitties could shed some light on the situation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2963-confussion-on-rules/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted November 30, 2016 Share Posted November 30, 2016 It is a false warn.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2963-confussion-on-rules/#findComment-17841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted November 30, 2016 Share Posted November 30, 2016 It's a false warn and i'll talk to Geanie and a higher up to have it removed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2963-confussion-on-rules/#findComment-17849 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian Array Posted November 30, 2016 Author Share Posted November 30, 2016 Thanks, I generally wouldnt make a big deal out of it but I havent been warned before because I like to follow the rules and have fun, I just found it odd how I've been killed for this reason and told it's not RDM which is fine, because I understand the rules better now. I just think he was being unfair as I asked for him to get another mod (I actually asked for wanternearby by name) and he refused to get me a moderator. I only asked because he's a T-mod. thanks to both of you! I gotta get that 0 warning clean record back. IMPORTANT UPDATE* So I checked who actually warned me and I should have mentioned this before hand, but flufflyseal actually warned me but him and geanie were both in the sit with me and they both refused to let a full moderator step in. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2963-confussion-on-rules/#findComment-17851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now