Unban Appeal

Dj Khaled

especially a perma with the reason "bye" 

i think you may have done something super dumb and they knew you knew what you did, either way i'll get on today and look for who banned u and ask them to take a look and see what they think about you getting unbanned/shortened 

sidenote:

use the format for future reference, makes it a lot easier for us & saves a lot of explaining on your part

i don't see you in the ban list. whats your ign?

i think you may have done something super dumb and they knew you knew what you did, either way i'll get on today and look for who banned u and ask them to take a look and see what they think about you getting unbanned/shortened 

sidenote:

use the format for future reference, makes it a lot easier for us & saves a lot of explaining on your part

Should just be Dj Khaled

• 2 weeks later...

sidenote:

I'm Still perma banned is there a reason for this yet?