Jump to content

Multiple people rdming/Vip once again abusing commands.


Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Billcat

Your ingame name: Nate Higgas

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87678430 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135622588

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile):  Wind STEAM_0:0:33810013 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027885754  Puggy STEAM_0:1:156074082 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272413893  Jesus St Anal STEAM_0:1:40737788 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041741305

Reasons why you are reporting: After somebody tried crashing the server, I became a cop to raid a base. Before this I had walked into the base and died, but did not raid/attempt to raid. At this point, I began raiding. I was rdmed by wind, who was not in the base/party/countering. I returned until I was killed by the homeowner, puggy. After this puggy became very enraged, to the point of kicking me from the server. Upon rejoining, a player who has sinced logged and did not really do anything said "rdm Nate on sight." That began the harassment fest. Wind killed me multiple times, become a cop to stunstick abuse, and flamed. Jesus killed me with a bible more than 10 times easily, while also flaming. This entie time Puggy was also flaming, threatening to have me "permad" if I didn't listen to him/her. I admit I did flame back, but only in response to the intense insults thrown at me. Mind you, I don't get triggered by insults, but I feel like mentioning it will lead to a hopefully longer ban for these rdmers/rank abusers.

Evidence:

Screenshot of me being kicked: For whatever reason I do not have this, but a simple log check will prove it.

Screenshot of me confronting Puggy about the abusive kick:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776192240

Screenshot of arguement between Puggy and I:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776192247

Screenshot of Jesus killing me with a book:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776192255

Screenshot of Jesus being somewhat racist/flaming:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776192264

Screenshot of Puggy threatening to get me permad: (Assuming he means server)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194284

Screenshots of wind propminging, proptrapping/blocking, stunstick abusing, flaming, and rdming:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776192278

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194294

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194304

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194312

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194318

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776194846

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776197047

 

I am still on the server and this is still currently happen as of 10-7-16 2:23 am EST.

I will edit to add more photos if needed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...