Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: ❝ρяєттуgirl❞

Your ingame name:❝ρяєттуgirl❞

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Negativesal 

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): STEAM_0:1:80929427  ANAL CUNT

Reasons why you are reporting: Mass Prop block spawn.

Evidence: 

[attachment=272][attachment=273] 2dqv68.jpg

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2663-spawn-prop-block/
Share on other sites

Thanks for the report, he will most likely get banned.

 

Next time use proper format, but you gave us the evidence, which not a lot people give

 

You know you can ban people too

 

Banned for a week, thanks for the report!

 

 

LOL, I was way toooo high to log on.....

 

I was typing this on my phone and I told myself, "Once I get home, I will ban this guy."

 

My friend hit me up and then I went to smoke. Story of my life.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2663-spawn-prop-block/#findComment-16043
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...