Jump to content

My friend was banned and I think he deserves a little less punishment


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Invirton

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:59610491

Why were you banned or warned?

Banned for PTOX

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Although I believe it's a misunderstanding, the unbanning is up to you guys

Who warned/banned you?

Synthwave

How long were you warned or banned for?

a week

I am submitting an appeal for my friend. I am John SCP in game and Servo on the discord. My friend, Invirton, is very new to the game. In fact, as of the ban he only has 29 hours total in the game itself "not server". I have gone through the rules with him as I have played darkrp server for over 500 hours. However, what he got banned for could be seen as PTOX from an outside party.

 

The night before the ban we were all in the group at PD. All night people kept voting the mayor as "unfun" using the reason as "Like to touch little boys". The reason wasn't aimed at the player, everyone was making a joke because its a "politician" position, nothing to do with the actual player. My friend "Invirton" took it as this was an inside joke and started to do it too. However, when he did it the next day it apparently really upset someone because he though Invirton was talking about him.

 

With little time on the server and considering this is his first "rule break" I wanted to see if he could get some leniency and be given a reduced sentence. Especially since he has no priors.

 

I encouraged him to write this appeal himself but he decided to give up and wait out the time so I am filling this out for him as a proxy. 

 

At the end of the day he wasn't trying to be toxic, he genuinely thought this was how people joke and talk on here.

 

I don't have any evidence, what Synthwave have should be enough. But on a personal level I believe it was a misunderstanding and hoping you guys will have it in your heart to be forgiving.

 

To reiterate, he was banned for repeating the unfun reason of "Likes to touch little boys"

Edited by John SCP
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...