Homelymammel878 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago Your In-Game Name: Homelymammel878 Your Steam ID: 76561199891504368 Who are you reporting?: Succ the Zucc Why are you reporting this player?: They are unfairly distributing rules, because they are friends with the other player. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: ( ͡° з ͡°)[MOB][Senior Mod] Succ The Zucc: So they can make it their base and have ents etc, but no killbaiting and refusing people who do go mafia to be in there https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1546652457638174861/1556355679709565068/2026103.JPG?backend=b2&ex=6ac3dcad&is=6ac28b2d&hm=eca74c90c56f5ac313e888d1803e3907eb031e9983cda2b21fc31e87a4ed7039& https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1546652457638174861/1556355678577098854/2026104.JPG?backend=b2&ex=6ac3dcad&is=6ac28b2d&hm=c4ab92debd04cd2dfcb0b1661455bd4ffc0134d65cfca000496587ee58ffa680&=&format=webp&width=1536&height=864 Succ admitted that the underground casino has rules that don't get enforced. He told me this as the player G4NGST4_GR4NNY is allowed to base while they are not mafia. They sell the doors and my group takes over the casino. G4NGST4_GR4NNY says that she is allowed because she is friends with the owner, only then does the casino become mafia only. He says that he counts it as kingdom rules, so as the mafia leader I would be considered the king. Therefor I am allowed to choose who can and cannot enter my base/kingdom: "If the King allows it, you may build within the kingdom as a plebian (not King or King's Guard), as long as your props do not contribute to the kingdom's defenses" "The King may only create a mega-base inside the kingdom and not on the regular map" "The King can override the following rules within the kingdom: Propclimb, RDM, Propsurfing, Skybasing" "The King cannot override any of the following rules: NLR, Basing Rules, FailRP, Prop Block, anything not listed above as allowed" If the king chooses he can deny entry to people, regardless of their job. just as a base isn't a public base unless listed, therefor I am allowed to block entry to anyone in my base. The same way the King can lock his Kingdom. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago So we currently do not have a written ruleset for this base Succ directly copied what I have said prior, when I mentioned I treat it like Kingdom, I did noy mean Kingdom rules in mainland, that would be stupid. It entails that whoever is mafia can also enter without issue. So, did Succ do anything to warrant this report? To me this sounds like you literally treated it as Kingdom and got kicked for it, or am I missing something here? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/#findComment-183370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homelymammel878 Posted 7 hours ago Author Share Posted 7 hours ago (edited) I was told that it is kingdom rules, so I am allowed to dictate entries. The opposing group then complained and swapped to mafia outside the base and demanded entry, calling multiple tickets about it. While when one of my friends entered and became mafia it was deemed job abusing. I can’t prove this, but In the sit the opposing player said that they swapped jobs at the base so they could enter, which is job abusing to get entry somewhere. Like swapping jobs mid raid, or becoming PD to counter certain laws. I asked Synthwave and was told that the Casino is NOT mafia only, so furthermore that would further validate my claims that it was a false kick. Edited 7 hours ago by Homelymammel878 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/#findComment-183385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homelymammel878 Posted 6 hours ago Author Share Posted 6 hours ago (edited) Zucc also would not clarify what he meant by kingdom rules after I asked, so I went based on the rules listed. Where I can choose who can enter, who can build in the base, and who can be apart of said kingdom. It is just strange because that opposing group was targeting and harassing us, Zucc and Meislyn both said how they were annoyed by all the sits. Meislyn even said that they were retaliating against my group because they sold the casino and walked away. They spent hours making sits and messing with my friends and self because they lost said casino, it got to a point that I was in sits for 40~ minutes straight with no gap between. Myself and Meislyn even made jokes about it, the player Gumbowl also was involved, if asked I can guarantee that he would testify the same thing as I have. Overall there is just a lack of mutual understanding amongst the staff, myself and my friends personally feel targeted, we have not seen these unlisted casino rules ever enforced. It was only ever enforced once the staff’s friend stopped having control. Even then the staff could not explain what he meant by kingdom rules, he just ended the sits and wouldn’t clarify. Edited 3 hours ago by Homelymammel878 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/#findComment-183394 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kiezuh Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (edited) 7 hours ago, Vex said: So we currently do not have a written ruleset for this base Succ directly copied what I have said prior, when I mentioned I treat it like Kingdom, I did noy mean Kingdom rules in mainland, that would be stupid. It entails that whoever is mafia can also enter without issue. So, did Succ do anything to warrant this report? To me this sounds like you literally treated it as Kingdom and got kicked for it, or am I missing something here? The context that i took from this is that its basically oldschool DRP rules with the doors until rubik can set the map rules back to mafia only ( which he has), drop your base and ents and try to survive raids. vex entailing "treat it like kingdom" may have came off in a different sense but treating mainland as kingdom would be obserd. If i recall correctly i spoke to you or it may have been someone else who had asked me just about the same question to which i responded that the casino can either be made a public base or a base to have ents and defend with your party members until the fix was made. The true moral of this seems to be misunderstanding which happens occasionally The doors are now mafia only so it will not be a reoccurring issue (unless we have this same problem with the christmas map which i doubt we will) I would not call this unfairly distributed/enforced rules i would call this more of a simple map swap bug and a MINOR lack of communication between staff and the players. Its getting close to Halloween i hope yall enjoy the spooky season i just thought id put a piece of mind into this and see if i can help get a grasp on things since i have been apart of the casino deal aswell (I have a gambling addiction) Edited 3 hours ago by kiezuh Few spelling mistakes and im dyslexic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/#findComment-183405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I chased this up with Rubik as this, when first made that casino in sewers was a public base. He's said its a map error and that those doors should not be owned by Mafia, it should be the same as the other Casino, a public base. You validated my point by attempting to treat it as a literal Kingdom ruleset in mainland, which is a crazy hill to die on. I understand you may be frustrated with this ordeal, however Succ has done nothing wrong in this sense other than relay a conversation we had prior in regards to how we handle the casino while Mafia 'owned' it. Since I have clarified with Rubik, he will fix this when he can, alongside that all staff have been informed to treat that as a public base regardless of whether it says Mafia on the doors. As far as your claims against Succ are concerned, while I understand you may not have gotten a full conversation from him, it is not his fault he was never fully informed on what to do in that situation, he went off of his best judgement based on what I have said in the past. I will chase this up with Zucc in regards to how the sits were handled and we can talk about it, however again, hes trying to mediate an issue he himself lacked knowledge and it was through no fault of his own, it was from Admins. On the technicality that the doors are a map error and staff were not properly informed of the issues I'll go ahead and Accept this. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25731-rules-being-unfairly-enforced-because-certain-players-are-friends-with-mods-admins-ext/#findComment-183406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts