Chris Brown Ass Posted yesterday at 02:24 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:24 AM (edited) In-Game Name ChrisBrownAss Your Steam ID 76561198149134832 Why were you banned or warned? Full Disclosure, I know what I did and in the eyes of TitsRP it was wrong and against the rules. I RDM'd a fella. I can't remember this gentleman's name at this time. The admin fella who banned me was pibble. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Well, it all started once I took a bounty contract for a nice fella by the name of wcisley something or other. Good guy, clearly down on his luck as I'm calling for him from outside his abode just outside of spawn across the beach on the corner there. "We can do this the easy way.. or my way" I hollered from his stoop. Wcisley had the constitution and accountability rarely found in men. "No worries Mr. BrownAss" he says, "Ill be right out". With the conviction and strength of 10 full grown Alabama Brahma roosters to face his demons. He opened the door, faced me, made peace with reality and his maker and uttered the words I'll never forget. "You're a good man Mr. BrownAss.. do what you must. Make it quick". Contract fulfilled. Now here I am, $8,000 dollars heavier with a conflicted conscious. "Am I a good man?" As I'm under a great deal of distress like I'd just received the penance stare from a hellish gentleman on a flaming chopper, there's a ruckus to my left at the front door. There was a Master Raider gentleman that looked like something straight out of a Korean robotics lab wielding a sledge hammer and some lady who looks like the grenade launcher wielding Korean woman the robot picked up at a Tron convention. Chappy busts down the door of Wcisley's home. I'm still havin a buck naked brawl with the demons in my head so I idly watch RoboRobber enter the residence of Wcisley, and to the intruders surprise, was met by Wcisley's roommate who promptly blew a bowling ball sized hole through that robots sternum. I witness that same gentleman, respawn, run back to the house, breaking NLR, pop an armor pack and arm himself with a shotgun. Tron Lady then blows a whole into the residence through a prop covering the window. Wcisley's roommate lets lead fly as the both of them try to enter the home. RoboRaider sends slugs down range inside the building and the other uses the cover fire to enter the home. This is where a decision was made. "Am I a good man?" The question ravaging my conscious. After what I had done.. and have done.. Was I going to watch this rule breaker kick and plump a grumpy on these gentleman who were already down? Lose whatever they had left. The decision was made. Just as RoboRuleBreaker was about the enter the residence behind his accomplice, I turned the TinMan into the LeadMan. In all honesty, I know I broke the rules and there were other avenues I could've followed. Like adverting I'm going to interfere with the raid (whatever that advert is), or run and hide like a boy with no hair on his arse and file an admin report. I'll let you determine whether I'm on my redemption arc. Thank you for taking the time to read my plea. Who warned/banned you? Pibble How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Edited yesterday at 02:56 AM by Chris Brown Ass misspell Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted yesterday at 02:27 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:27 AM Forwarded to Pibble. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chris Brown Ass Posted yesterday at 02:27 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 02:27 AM Thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago (edited) I mean tbf you do admit that you did RDM the guy to begin with, and I told you taking matters into your own hands wasn't allowed and would be considered RDM. Given your prior history of an RDM warning the prior day and a note the day before, a ban is 100% valid for this, although I will say I did mean to make it a one-day ban but didn't realized it and made it three days instead . I am willing to reduce the sentence to the time you have already served as of the time I am making this reply. Edited 11 hours ago by pibble Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183357 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chris Brown Ass Posted 10 hours ago Author Share Posted 10 hours ago Thank you pibble. I appreciate it! Sorry for the trouble good sir. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183361 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago This appeal was pretty funny, and honestly, RDMing a rule breaker is something I’d probably just warn for. The reason Pibble hit you was that you have an RDM warn from the other day; notwithstanding, I don’t think a 3d ban is justified in this situation. +1 for reduction to 1d ban. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183363 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Civillian Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I’m +1 in favor of reduction to a 1d ban, 3d would be harsh for this and Pibble himself said he meant to do a 1d 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Very funny app to read through, bonus points for that lol. But on a real note, even if someone is breaking a rule, its important that if you take action to take it properly. Just make a sit, no reason not to. All in all your priors indicate to a 1-3d punishment. This clearly wasnt any kind of egregious or malicious attack. Just a spoof, no real reason to give you a 3d for that. I'm +1 for reduction to a 1d ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chris Brown Ass Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Hey folks, I checked a bit earlier in the day and again just now. It appears that I am still banned under the initial 3day ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Ban will be moved to 1 day accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25728-ban-appealreduction/#findComment-183395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts