Guest Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) In-Game Name My main account: KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL (STEAM_0:1:53866786), My alt accounts: jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) Your Steam ID KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL (STEAM_0:1:53866786), jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) Why were you banned or warned? I was banned by Blacnova from the forums on my accounts jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), and Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) for using alt accounts to cause drama for staff through appeals and other posts. I did do this. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I would like to request data deletion on these accounts, but due to them being banned permanently I cannot do so. I tried reaching out on Discord to Rubik, and I reached out to Blacnova some time ago on the forums for data deletion for all of my accounts but didn’t follow up with them. I should’ve made a forums post instead to handle this since it is probably easier method for you guys. If possible, I do not necessarily need to be unbanned from these accounts if somehow the data for my accounts can be deleted another way instead of me requesting it manually through the forums. Forgive me for any inconvenience. Who warned/banned you? Blacnova How long were you warned or banned for? Both forums accounts (jmichael v Football, and Jake Skylynx) are permanently banned. These are the ban messages: https://imgur.com/a/wWtfldI Edited September 24 by Guest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25687-ban-appeal-for-forums-alt-accountsdata-deletion-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 (edited) Hello, I made the mistake of posting this with a data deletion request pending and my account was deleted. If you need me to verify that I posted this please let me know. This account that I am posting from is also an alt account of mine (that I plan on requesting data deletion on). Sorry. Edited September 25 by The_Gameset Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25687-ban-appeal-for-forums-alt-accountsdata-deletion-request/#findComment-183039 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted Wednesday at 01:31 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:31 AM On 9/24/2026 at 9:15 AM, Guest said: In-Game Name My main account: KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL (STEAM_0:1:53866786), My alt accounts: jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) Your Steam ID KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL (STEAM_0:1:53866786), jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) Why were you banned or warned? I was banned by Blacnova from the forums on my accounts jmichael v Football (STEAM_0:1:883899170), and Jake Skylynx (STEAM_0:0:158897093) for using alt accounts to cause drama for staff through appeals and other posts. I did do this. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I would like to request data deletion on these accounts, but due to them being banned permanently I cannot do so. I tried reaching out on Discord to Rubik, and I reached out to Blacnova some time ago on the forums for data deletion for all of my accounts but didn’t follow up with them. I should’ve made a forums post instead to handle this since it is probably easier method for you guys. If possible, I do not necessarily need to be unbanned from these accounts if somehow the data for my accounts can be deleted another way instead of me requesting it manually through the forums. Forgive me for any inconvenience. Who warned/banned you? Blacnova How long were you warned or banned for? Both forums accounts (jmichael v Football, and Jake Skylynx) are permanently banned. These are the ban messages: https://imgur.com/a/wWtfldI I am replying to my post again to bump this topic. Thank you for not deleting my post. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25687-ban-appeal-for-forums-alt-accountsdata-deletion-request/#findComment-183205 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago me will tell Rubik to check this out. Thank you for you patience. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25687-ban-appeal-for-forums-alt-accountsdata-deletion-request/#findComment-183290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts