tali Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 15 minutes ago, MistaMousey said: Ive successfully avoided both lists so far too shit to be mentioned in them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25657-the-staff-tier-list-2-september-2026/page/4/#findComment-183472 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago On 9/17/2026 at 2:04 PM, Kert Kobean said: Blue Shirt Pros: NGL haven't seen the guy since I came back. Haven't heard anything bad though, solid pog champ I think idk Cons: let me review you chud Overall Ranking and Notes: B. Make yourself known more Blue Skirt. I would have been too good if I stayed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25657-the-staff-tier-list-2-september-2026/page/4/#findComment-183475 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 43 minutes ago Share Posted 43 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said: I would have been too good if I stayed. I'm out of reactions so take this 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25657-the-staff-tier-list-2-september-2026/page/4/#findComment-183476 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now