Jump to content

KOS is allowed on ledges of PD even though in rules it says KOS laws aren't allowed outside of PD.


Recommended Posts

So I was RDMed by a moderator and when I voted to demote him he went and canceled the vote himself, and when I made a sit about him I was told that one of the KOS Laws put in place by the mayor included the stairs and ledges of PD, wouldn't that be considered a fail law? the rule blatantly states that you may not as a mayor put a KOS law outside of the PD, as far as I'm concerned I would not consider the ledge of a window inside the PD, I made a sit about it and I was told that it was allowed for some reason, no explanation to it other than "Its considered inside the PD" in that logic knocking on somebody's door outside of their house would be considered being inside their house, which it isn't, or walking up their steps. I think there should be a new rule stating that ledges and stairs are not grounds to KOS. If I'm being completely honest I think this was only let go because it was a moderator that did it, the mod who did it was TheRealNiggaNoobSlayer, 99 percent of his reps are negative, i have only ever heard people talking shit about him, genuinely how is this guy mod? I just want peoples opinion on this so there's a new rule saying u cant do that because the laws allowed to be put in place are already strict asf and crazy as it is but I'm getting killed for sitting on a window.

  • Thumb Down 1

First off it was not RDM as both me and Wosh told you. so adding "I Was RDMed by a moderator" is disingenuos. 2nd the rule has been like that for ages and no one has issue to it. It was not let go because "I am a moderator" it was let go because its an allowed law if the mayor chooses to make the entire building KOS. PD has special rules to other bases and i can see the confusion. But ultimatly that's just the way it is. 

Also your vote demote was false which i told you in the chat as to why i cancelled it. We are allowed to cancel false demotes which this was.

And lastly the reason i have so many negative reps are in part due to people who can't read the laws by pressing c then babyrage in chat claiming mod abuse/rdm/rda. None of which have any effect on my staffing qualities.

-1 for this to be changed.

Edited by Ashtar Sheran

It really clearly was RDM, you do not get to break the rules then cancel the vote against you, I don’t care whether or not you believe it was RDM, it was. A ledge is not inside of the PD and if you think it is you are stupid. The only real reason you have so many negative reps is because you only play to ruin other people’s experiences, not once have I seen you take one sit. Every single time you are on coincidentally the mayor is just a fucking dictator who has all these strict ass laws so maybe that should be questioned. And you go around arresting every single person you can, if you think that’s not a fail law you’re an idiot.

  • Thumb Down 1
55 minutes ago, Jabaited5876 said:

It really clearly was RDM, you do not get to break the rules then cancel the vote against you, I don’t care whether or not you believe it was RDM, it was. A ledge is not inside of the PD and if you think it is you are stupid. The only real reason you have so many negative reps is because you only play to ruin other people’s experiences, not once have I seen you take one sit. Every single time you are on coincidentally the mayor is just a fucking dictator who has all these strict ass laws so maybe that should be questioned. And you go around arresting every single person you can, if you think that’s not a fail law you’re an idiot.

I just explained to you how it was not rdm and infact allowed, and you still can't understand it. The ledge is property of pd. You can make it kos.

There is some ambiguity in the rules that require interpretation to make sense of. I can see where you are coming from honestly, and you were entitled to a respectful sit where you could be explained the rules and why it was not an RDM. The rule application does superficially appear biased, but I assure you that it isn’t.
 

 “You can restrict all areas of the map(besides fountain and in front of PD), but not force people to be there. You can only have a maximum of 2 districts restricted at once.” 

&&

“You cannot make KOS laws outside of PD.”

 

The intent behind this rule is to ensure that players have thoroughfare walking past the PD. Fundamentally the stairs and the ledge of the window are considered one with the architecture of the PD, and therefore KOS inside PD also applies to those areas. 
 

@Jabaited5876 you make a valid textual point about how the rule is written, but the ambiguity is solved via the established precedent: ‘the PD architecture counts as inside the PD’.

Edited by ChefSoda
9 hours ago, Jabaited5876 said:

I don’t care whether or not you believe it was RDM, it was.

:Hands: "I was told by Mods and an SMod I'm wrong but I know I'm right. I HAVE to be right."

 

9 hours ago, Jabaited5876 said:

Every single time you are on coincidentally the mayor is just a fucking dictator who has all these strict ass laws so maybe that should be questioned. And you go around arresting every single person you can, if you think that’s not a fail law you’re an idiot.

And this is why the thread is made. (If anyone is wondering what I mean...its cause he's a bitch)

 

My nigga instead of grasping at straws then complaining when your straw grabbing fails to do anything maybe accept that you were wrong and try another thing. This makes you look pitiful. 

  • Like 1

I was quite literally told by the mod to do this because he agreed that it was retarded, you are genuinely brain dead if you think I’m wrong in this situation, it would be different if it said “KOS laws not allowed other than PD” not “outside of pd” keep dick sucking the mods like the bitch YOU are

  • Crybaby 3
45 minutes ago, Jabaited5876 said:

I was quite literally told by the mod to do this because he agreed that it was retarded, you are genuinely brain dead if you think I’m wrong in this situation, it would be different if it said “KOS laws not allowed other than PD” not “outside of pd” keep dick sucking the mods like the bitch YOU are

Yikes, With this attitude im glad your staff application was not put through. You need to be more mature than this. Instead of babyraging.

48 minutes ago, Jabaited5876 said:

I was quite literally told by the mod to do this because he agreed that it was retarded, you are genuinely brain dead if you think I’m wrong in this situation, it would be different if it said “KOS laws not allowed other than PD” not “outside of pd” keep dick sucking the mods like the bitch YOU are

I did tell you to make a forum post about to get some feedback but not to escalate it this far. Because you wont get your way you cant be screaming like this on the forums at the person you are mad at. If you got a problem with a specific staff member and you actually think he is doing some wrong shit then make a report on him. This is not a good look on you and your 2 staff applications. And yes i still agree with you that its a bit retarded the way its phrased and the way its actually being upheld, but this is completely the wrong way to try and get your point across. Please in the future even if a staff member or someone else is being unprofesional try and ignore it or respond like a mature person.

Btw noobslayer -1 a discussion post :pepeSlob:
Also chefsoda and Woosh for smod next month 💯

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...