Mordecai Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 I was the one who called the sit about this happening and Romanian did it prior to me making a sit about it when there were no staff on and I asked why he did that, he told me to read the rules. I went over the rules, and under cop rules in the section, "Examples of BAD / PUNISHABLE Laws" is the law "Having a bounty is AOS". This is the only rule referring to bounties that I could find period. I brought this to Romanians attention, and he AOS'd me for having a bounty again. Personally, I think the rule and me having made Romanian aware of the rule should take precedent over staff giving him bad information. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180323 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 AFAIK, Having a bounty does not make you AOS, however you can be cuffed and forced to pay that bounty. Arresting someone (want stick straight to jail) for a bounty is RDA. Arresting a player who is breaking an active law. ie: "Guns / Sweps AOS" while they have an active bounty is valid however the player will still have their bounty upon release from jail. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180325 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Insurance Agent Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 58 minutes ago, Mordecai said: , I think the rule and me having made Romanian aware of the rule should take precedent over staff giving him bad information. At the end of the day it was a misinterpretation and the staff involved are in part to blame its not something we can blame entirely on the user without solid proof it was done with malicious intent. Some staff understand "arrest" as cuffing aswell and how they defined the action took part in the confusion. Regardless a note is about as good as a warn in this situation as we will still have record of what he did and if its done again to target you or anyone else it will be properly escalated. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180328 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Insurance Agent said: At the end of the day it was a misinterpretation and the staff involved are in part to blame Its entirely a blame on us, from what I hear he has been getting thrown around on this subject, which is why I believe it is absolutely fucking absurd we are still trying to issue a punishment over a staff mistake. Edited July 5 by Glorp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180329 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 Hello good sir, Steve Harrington here. I do think that this is something you are guilty of, however you were told that this was something that was ok by a staff member. Not everyone in the world is perfect and you did follow what you were told by that staff member. This being said I do feel that you shouldn’t have to face blame because you did something correct, listened to the staff member. This being said I’m +1 For removal of warn from Steve! I do wanna apologize about the miss information that you were told as well as the hassle of dealing with backfire from it! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted July 5 Share Posted July 5 ACCEPTED! Will remove warn! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25372-romanian-bridge-thief-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-180333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts