ChefSoda Posted June 27 Share Posted June 27 This whole report could have been prevented if Bone just contacted the people who owned the base and told them what he was up to. That lack of tact is pretty dumb, but IMO it is obvious that the user wasn't abusing this exploit maliciously. While I think it is odd that Bone failed to expose this exploit on the forums BEFORE this report, I don't think they deserve to penalized as if they were abusing the exploit to raid. -1 support for 6 month ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25325-exploiting-or-intended-game-feature-and-possible-no-clip-but-idk/page/2/#findComment-179749 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sae Posted June 27 Share Posted June 27 Hello, just commenting because I was the one who recorded the videos in the original post. I made the decision to delete the videos because while bone was exploiting, I don't really believe it was malicious and although he could have just made a ticket, I don't want him banned for it. Even though we've never really talked much, I don't have any issues with him. Just my two cents. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25325-exploiting-or-intended-game-feature-and-possible-no-clip-but-idk/page/2/#findComment-179764 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grimlun Posted June 27 Author Share Posted June 27 Ill agree with Sae.After talking w him and seeing Kerts post. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25325-exploiting-or-intended-game-feature-and-possible-no-clip-but-idk/page/2/#findComment-179768 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted June 27 Share Posted June 27 I'm gonna go ahead and close this report since the creator said he didn't want him to be punished. But please in the future @bone.if you find a exploit like this, report it and not abuse it to do stuff like this. ( Unless the people you do it to are cool with you and completely fine with it. But still report it so we can fix ) Accepted / Denied idk where to put this lol 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25325-exploiting-or-intended-game-feature-and-possible-no-clip-but-idk/page/2/#findComment-179772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts