About 6 or 7 years ago…. My old discord account was hacked, which was around the time I stopped playing gmod. I’ve recently picked it back up but can not get access to the discord server since my steam is still connected to that profile. Is there anyway to unlink it perhaps? It is locked behind an Authenticator that I don’t have anymore either. my current discord is ThrashWoken/gubriel_.
Question
mykeyboardistrash
About 6 or 7 years ago…. My old discord account was hacked, which was around the time I stopped playing gmod. I’ve recently picked it back up but can not get access to the discord server since my steam is still connected to that profile. Is there anyway to unlink it perhaps? It is locked behind an Authenticator that I don’t have anymore either. my current discord is ThrashWoken/gubriel_.
thank you
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25303-lost-discord-account/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now