Tony Stank Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 Your In-Game Name: Tonys Sink Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:246321105 Who are you reporting?: Not_me489 (Moderator) Why are you reporting this player?: Be started a raid, which is fine. But he died during the raid and then instantly came back. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mR9g6EXPrGBlf6ei-?invite=cr-MSx4ck0sNDQ4NjM1OTYw The rulebreak is quite clear. Also, I made two or three reports on him in-game. He then PM'd me saying that he "already told me WHY he had to come back". That does not matter what so ever. He had no staff reason to go back there after dying. He came back WHILE THE RAID WAS STILL ON-GOING Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 While he did return to the raid district, it seems to me the message he typed out while you were killing him was positive, he was checking to see if the person that killed him/ his party member was on the doors. He did not interact with the raid from what i saw and didn't shoot back at you after you killed him. Should he have waited for the raid to be completely over? Yes. However I feel as if its is unnecessary to punish this player for simply checking the door and backing up right after. 4 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tony Stank Posted June 5 Author Share Posted June 5 9 minutes ago, Madx2r0 said: While he did return to the raid district, it seems to me the message he typed out while you were killing him was positive, he was checking to see if the person that killed him/ his party member was on the doors. He did not interact with the raid from what i saw and didn't shoot back at you after you killed him. Should he have waited for the raid to be completely over? Yes. However I feel as if its is unnecessary to punish this player for simply checking the door and backing up right after. Why would it be unnecessasary? If a regular player would return, it would be a warn for NLR. Mods are NOT supose to get special treatments. And my friend even said he went BACK INTO THE HOUSE WHEN HE RETURNED. So "mod status" is not an excuse to be able to break the rules. A regular player would have gotten punished, so why not him? Just because he's a mod? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jornovic Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 If I may respond as I was the killer of not_me, it would have been way better if he didnt come back at all. This is just sus. Anyone could just say this that they are just "checking a door" after they died to eventually just NLR and hope no evidence will show up, the guy logged after we said to him come in a sit so we can prevent a forum report. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179006 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 3 hours ago, Madx2r0 said: While he did return to the raid district, it seems to me the message he typed out while you were killing him was positive, he was checking to see if the person that killed him/ his party member was on the doors. He did not interact with the raid from what i saw and didn't shoot back at you after you killed him. Should he have waited for the raid to be completely over? Yes. However I feel as if its is unnecessary to punish this player for simply checking the door and backing up right after. Despite how nice he was about it it's still against the rules and he was still reported. I know we want to keep staff from getting in trouble for menial shit but this is clear cut he broke a very basic rule as a long time moderator. Personally I'd be +1 for a verbal as I know Not_Me has been staff a lot pretty recently, and does know better, but has no priors that make this seem like it was malicious, just needs to stop. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179013 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 Rules are very clear regarding raid situations.. doesn’t matter if Not_me489 was trying to check if they were on the doors. This could have easily been asked in ooc or pms.. if no answer wait until the raid is over or make a sit and ask staff to check it out. I would like to paste some rules in MOTD Please use your best judgment to determine whether or not it is okay to return to a place after death. Most people don't care if you died to a hit at PD and come back. People will care if you died in a raid and come back. If you want to play it safe don't return to your place of death until the time is up, no one likes a sore loser. If you did die in a raid/heist, its simply over. You CAN NOT come back and continue raiding/defending unless you die to a natural event. Going back to the outside of your base after you die in a raid to watch the raid. NOT ALLOWED staff are held to a higher standard and honestly this should have never even happened in the first place. I am plus for a warn. This is nothing against my fellow staff member. But rules are very clear 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179014 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not_me489 Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 While I would like to agree with MadX, I do think that I deserve a verbal warning for NLR. I did return to the base witch is stated in the rules that I am not allowed to do, even if I was looking to see if he was on the doors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Waltuh Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 (edited) As Tony Stank said, mods don't get special treatment, and like Isaac said, its nothing against the staff member, but everyone must get treated fairly. When I was a TMOD and got raided, I returned to the same district to sell my meth, and I was warned for NLR. Taking that punishment into account under the circumstances of what Not_me seemed like he was trying to do, I think a +1 verbal is all that is needed. Edited June 6 by Waltuh 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179016 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 2 hours ago, Not_me489 said: I do think that I deserve a verbal warning for NLR As they've already agreed to, a verbal for nlr break is fitting. The video also shows the nlr breaking and we are held to the same standards as players, everytime. +1 verbal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179019 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted June 6 Share Posted June 6 Hello. Mr Tony Stink I do agree that some punishment and I believe the staff team does as well. I don't think he meant any harm in the video it doesn't look like he went to continue the raid before you mowed them down. However us as staff members do need to be held accountable and we do have other resources to check the doors (logs,pming, checking his clip). This being said Report ACCEPTED (Not_me Will be receiving a Verbal). 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25243-clear-moderator-nlr-rulebreak/#findComment-179027 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts