Godiva Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Your In-Game Name: Godiva Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:959502836 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:47316066 Why are you reporting this player?: I was talking in chat and mentioned the 5th amendment, then chance goes on to reference Jefferey Epstein and said I am confirmed to be the "Big E" (Jefferey Epstein) this is extremely vile to say, and there was no reason for him to say this. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/n8t3Yv0 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Certainly is a weird thing to say @chancewhat do you have to say abt this? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178205 Share on other sites More sharing options...
chance Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 u should make more posts like these it makes u look like a really really serious player and not like ur trying to weaponize forum reports remember bro Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 6 minutes ago, chance said: u should make more posts like these it makes u look like a really really serious player and not like ur trying to weaponize forum reports remember bro So what did you mean by what you said? You never said Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
chance Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 Just now, Tali said: So what did you mean by what you said? You never said "The Big E" actually refers to "Mike Ehrmantraut" from the TV show 'Breaking Bad' where he had to invoke his 5th amendment multiple times against characters Like "Walter White", "Hank Schrader", "Gustavo Fring", and others. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178226 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 5 minutes ago, chance said: "The Big E" actually refers to "Mike Ehrmantraut" from the TV show 'Breaking Bad' where he had to invoke his 5th amendment multiple times against characters Like "Walter White", "Hank Schrader", "Gustavo Fring", and others. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 37 minutes ago, chance said: "The Big E" actually refers to "Mike Ehrmantraut" from the TV show 'Breaking Bad' where he had to invoke his 5th amendment multiple times against characters Like "Walter White", "Hank Schrader", "Gustavo Fring", and others. This is a huge lie lmao. Big E is a reference to epstein, it has been ever since the files were dropped. No one called erhmantraut "Big E". A kid named Finger is his name. Be completely honest and it will help your case here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
chance Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 13 minutes ago, Blue. said: This is a huge lie lmao. Big E is a reference to epstein, it has been ever since the files were dropped. No one called erhmantraut "Big E". A kid named Finger is his name. Be completely honest and it will help your case here. how am i expected to even take this seriously when this thread is called "pedo accusations" this is obviously a harmless joke and i am obviously not insinuating that user "Godiva" is a pedophile this player is very upset at me and is weaponizing out of context screenshots to make a forum report Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178230 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 4 minutes ago, chance said: how am i expected to even take this seriously when this thread is called "pedo accusations" this is obviously a harmless joke and i am obviously not insinuating that user "Godiva" is a pedophile this player is very upset at me and is weaponizing out of context screenshots to make a forum report That can very well be true, but referring to someone as epstein in any manner is considered an accusation or pedo joke. If you can understand this, we can work with you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
chance Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 6 hours ago, Godiva said: this is extremely vile to say, and there was no reason for him to say this Hello, valued TitsRP player 'Godiva', I understand that you are upset by my actions, I get it, really. But this was just a big misunderstanding and a poor attempt at a joke. I understand you don't like me as a player, but I hope you can accept my apology. I am very very sorry I hurt your feelings and I will do my best from now on. I will give you all of the support and care that you need, and I will never make an off color or vile joke ever again. I want to do better. For me, but also for you. I'm sorry I let you down. Sincerely, chance . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25165-pedo-accusations/#findComment-178232 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts