luxExilium Posted May 1 Share Posted May 1 Just now, Parth Patel said: You said the entire staff team was on the ep list, are you telling me that isnt a pedo acc? I'm telling you if you took it as anything other than a joke, you're beyond stupid. Do you think I was genuinely accusing staff of being in the files or was just joking around? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25058-player-report-on-lux-kitano/page/2/#findComment-177208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted May 1 Share Posted May 1 3 hours ago, Lux said: I'm telling you if you took it as anything other than a joke, you're beyond stupid. Do you think I was genuinely accusing staff of being in the files or was just joking around? You're not allowed to joke about stuff like that and you know damn well better. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25058-player-report-on-lux-kitano/page/2/#findComment-177213 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted May 1 Share Posted May 1 3 hours ago, Lux said: I'm telling you if you took it as anything other than a joke, you're beyond stupid. Do you think I was genuinely accusing staff of being in the files or was just joking around? This is coming from a guy who has priors for calling bot sitto a cutie mod which wasnt specified in the note and it was a very unprofessional note by chair so I wont paste it here, noone is mentioning this one, and theres another note for "Note for low-profile pedo "jokes" (not accs) in OOC. Informed to stop". You know better, when you got that note for calling bot a cutie mod you went on a rampage and told everyone you were going to commit suicide due to everyone thinking your a pedo now and I told you that wasnt true and tried my hardest to talk you down. You got off made me feel horrible, if I was to get on I would go apologize to each person I made feel that way. Instead you come back like nothing ever happened, making pedo accs (joke or not you know better), calling everyone stupid who didnt take it as a joke. +1 for a 2w ban. My suggestion, keep dancing in pd lobby room and stay out of ooc and stop saying anything pedo joke/acc related. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25058-player-report-on-lux-kitano/page/2/#findComment-177214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted May 1 Share Posted May 1 (edited) 57 minutes ago, Lean said: You know better, when you got that note for calling bot a cutie mod you went on a rampage and told everyone you were going to commit suicide due to everyone thinking your a pedo now and I told you that wasnt true and tried my hardest to talk you down. You got off made me feel horrible, if I was to get on I would go apologize to each person I made feel that way. Quite a few staff members have reported this and I myself have had to go through this with you, just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean that everyone is suddenly pedophiles, or that their views can be wrong or that you should kill yourself. That's not a great mindset to have. I truly want to see you be better however freaking out on people who are just trying to help you the best they can doesn't usually help your case, especially when you are essentially calling them pedophiles, you say, as a joke. Staff are not your therapist, they just want to do their job, and do not need someone who has the threat of killing themselves lingering over them. Please seek professional help, or a vacation, and not online attention, and I mean this with all respect to you. @Lux Edited May 1 by Glorp2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25058-player-report-on-lux-kitano/page/2/#findComment-177215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts