Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Godivaa

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:959502836

Why were you banned or warned?

I was warned for FailRP - Raiding a Public Base after raiding Pizza Gabe's base.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

There was a hackable entity in his backyard, it turned out to only be a camera as shown in the first part of the video but it's reasonable to think that it was a drug processor since it would be in a common spot for one, I wasn't expecting there to be a random ass camera. He did have a public basing sign, however, there's always a big textscreen on his base and I was able to see it, but I didn't notice it since the text is always there and it wasn't like I was staring at it. He was basing with R:ngu who also defended the raid, while I was in the middle of lockpicking one of the doors he ran in and killed me which is stupid since it's a public base with nothing in it.

It's not a big deal, but it doesn't help that his base has one ways which the rules suggest not having since a public base should be for RP purposes and could interfere with hits or bounties.

I think part of the reason the mod warned me is because for most of the sit Pizza Gabe was telling the mod that me and parth patel where "targeting him" because we keep raiding him, which I raided him with Parth once yesterday, then twice by myself a little bit later and I only did two because I got arrested by a cop in the first one solo & he was taunting me in chat to raid him so I don't know why he even brought that up as if I would have raided him if he wasn't talking to chat to get me to raid him again. Then today I raided him like 30 minutes before the clip and I believe he was raided by someone else since some of his props where faded, I killed him and ran into the base just to see props gone, went into the backyard to check for drugs which didn't grow yet and left. I guess some time after that he put up the public base sign. I don't have any logs or recordings but after the sit was over he was like trying to tell me that he hopes we can be chill with each other which doesn't make sense if he called a sit on me, he could've just pmed me after (he said it mid raid but I wasn't really paying attention + at that point I already started raiding)

There where two mods in the sit and one suggested just a verbal but ultimately left it up to the other mod who took the sit originally. It's not a big deal since it's my first and only warn, but it was an honest mistake and I would like it if it could be reduced to a verbal since it wasn't intentional. (Also if possible please remove the anti cheat lua ban from my history that I got this morning which was false and happened to like 10+ other people)

Video: https://youtu.be/KcZBcIIIRYY

(First clip is outside of his base with hacker, you can see in the corner of the fenced area there was a probably, after cuts to me going to raid where I did see the textscreen but for like 3 seconds and like I mentioned before it normally looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/BFLnktA so I wasn't really paying attention to it)

Who warned/banned you?

Waltuh Smallcox

How long were you warned or banned for?


Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25057-failrp-warn-appeal/
Share on other sites

Hey Godiva. I ignored the whole targeting part and told Pizza Gabe it's not targeting if they are respecting raid timer and not overdoing it. I do understand that having a hackable entity inside a public base may be misleading to anyone who is raiding and I'm taking that into consideration with my vote. Anyways, the public basing text screen size was over the recommended size, and at one point you were right in front of it at 0:18 in your video. It's fine though and I'll take your word for it that you just missed it because it happens. I'm disregarding this part of the report that states that R:ngu defended the base despite it having no ent's inside because it seems like common sense to defend your base. You said there was drugs, and they didn't grow yet? When I went to check the base for ent's, I did not see any drugs planted. I do understand how there can be confusion during your raid, and the only reason I carried out a warn was because of you having past verbals for FailRP. You seem to mostly have a clean slate, and I wouldn't want to ruin it. Because of this confusion, I'm willing to readjust your warning to just a verbal. In any case, it's still FailRP for raiding a public base, but because of this confusion, I'd want to have my warn adjusted too if it was me.

TL:DR
+1 for a Verbal instead of a Warn

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25057-failrp-warn-appeal/#findComment-177145
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...