soulvious Posted March 25 Author Share Posted March 25 I have been advised to remove the picture Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24857-bird-cage-terrarium/page/2/#findComment-175697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted March 25 Share Posted March 25 On 3/23/2026 at 6:27 PM, soulvious said: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mmHG9sqpGGN_4MyuO?invite=cr-MSxCMnosNDg5MjEwNzky&v=29 Anyyyyyyyyyyyywhooooooooo........ Who wants to build the birdmayor a birdcage? My old one is broken. If ya do just remember It needs to be able to fit both my big and small models. Pm me if you're good at building and we can hash something out. PS the safehouse is still intact. It's funny that someone else has done a bird themed built. I built a trouble of tree dupes, mostly for decoration and to try and land on without falling off (mind you... the only ent that would ever be around the area is a boombox) and it was during the Hyder era and he reported it for not being proper. I've also built some bird houses and things specifically for small models when birds were able to change their hitbox size because it's the standard citizen hitbox, so I probably need to remake them. Also wanna make it clear that I'm just surprised to see another person who builds bird-themed anything because I've never seen that personally. I've never built anything for anyone else. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24857-bird-cage-terrarium/page/2/#findComment-175699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted March 25 Share Posted March 25 52 minutes ago, soulvious said: I have been advised to remove the picture Also this lowkey reminded me of that chicken character from Surfs Up LMAO Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24857-bird-cage-terrarium/page/2/#findComment-175700 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted March 25 Author Share Posted March 25 @Hex_ Nice! Myo is the one who made all the bird stuff not me lol. But if you're up for it give it a go! Ill be on today Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24857-bird-cage-terrarium/page/2/#findComment-175704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now