Parth Patel Posted February 26 Share Posted February 26 (edited) I am a very sigma boi Thanks to dunker for telling me to post this a week ago, i forgot to post this until now Edited February 26 by Spys 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted February 26 Share Posted February 26 Can you teach me to raid? I miss you bro Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted February 26 Share Posted February 26 Can I get a map tour? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174654 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted February 26 Share Posted February 26 PLEASE DUDE 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174655 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted February 26 Author Share Posted February 26 Yea bro anytime Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted February 26 Share Posted February 26 free spyz 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted February 27 Author Share Posted February 27 I told you 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24682-i-am-a-very-sigma-boi/#findComment-174660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now